• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member from MO

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to black powder. I've been interested in getting a cap and ball revolver for a while now and finally got a '51 navy a couple months ago. Yesterday I found a nice used Uberti Walker for a great price so of course I got that too. These forums have been a great help so I figured it's time to become a member. I look forward to learning lots more! Justin

Welcome to the forum from Indiana. My late wife's folks lived on the Lake of the Ozarks near Sunrise Beach, Mo.I loved it down there except in the summer, lol. Remember the only dumb question is the one not asked. Have fun on your journey and be safe.

Yes! I belong to the Gemmer ML club in Pacific. Would be happy to show you the range when things open up again.

Sounds great! Thanks, I'll take you up on that. I've never used a forum before, I don't know if you can friend somebody or just look them up on here to send a message but let me know how to contact you outside of this thread. ( If that makes senseThanks

Justin, click on a person’s name and you’ll see “start a conversation” pop up. I’ll “PM” you (start a conversation).

Also anyone who uses FaceBook can look us up - Gemmer MLGC- our club page

Welcome from Quebec Canada. Been shooting musket and cap'n'ball for over 20 years, but I'm learning how to do things better from the great advice from any questions I've asked here. Best of luck.

Welcome Justin. I too am a member of the Gemmer Muzzle Loading Gun Club. And of course @Tannehill and @Mooman, you would be welcome to visit the range.

As Rich offered, take the tour from our Facebook page. We have a great range and offer a lot to traditional muzzle loading firearms shooters.

Latest posts

Back