• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member from MD

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello all,

I'm new here but have been using muzzleloaders for about 16 years. I got my first deer with a CVA in-line. For the past 5 years I've been hunting with a percussion Thompson Center Renegade .50 cal., which is a blast to shoot. I'm looking to collect more muzzleloaders for just shooting at the range.

Dave

Welcome aboard! We all started somewhere, I built a CVA Kentucky from a kit in the 8th grade shop class. The powder gets in your blood and wont leave.

Hello all,

I'm new here but have been using muzzleloaders for about 16 years. I got my first deer with a CVA in-line. For the past 5 years I've been hunting with a percussion Thompson Center Renegade .50 cal., which is a blast to shoot. I'm looking to collect more muzzleloaders for just shooting at the range.

Dave
Welcome, I was born & raised in southern Md. I don't live there right now, only wish I still did.

Back