• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member from Louisiana

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm a little late with my introduction, grown very lazy in retirement. I started shooting BP in 1981, stayed active with it a few years, then only occasionally. Back then I bought a TC Renegade in .50 and a TC New Englander. Both of which I still have. Acquired a number of cap & ball revolvers over the years too. I returned to BP about 5 years ago when I purchased a Pedersoli Pennsylvania flint in .50 and have since built a Pedrersoli Kentucky flint pistol in .50 and I just finished an Investarms Gemmer Hawken flint kit in .50. I've been trying to educate myself on the history and identification of the late flintlock and early percussion guns. 1750-1830 is my favorite period. I really enjoy reading through the forum and have learned a lot from it. I plan one or two more builds as my retirement budget allows.

I'm a little late with my introduction, grown very lazy in retirement. I started shooting BP in 1981, stayed active with it a few years, then only occasionally. Back then I bought a TC Renegade in .50 and a TC New Englander. Both of which I still have. Acquired a number of cap & ball revolvers over the years too. I returned to BP about 5 years ago when I purchased a Pedersoli Pennsylvania flint in .50 and have since built a Pedrersoli Kentucky flint pistol in .50 and I just finished an Investarms Gemmer Hawken flint kit in .50. I've been trying to educate myself on the history and identification of the late flintlock and early percussion guns. 1750-1830 is my favorite period. I really enjoy reading through the forum and have learned a lot from it. I plan one or two more builds as my retirement budget allows.
welcome from oklahoma

Back