• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

new member from long island ny

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flintlock al

32 Cal
Reaction score
im just getting back into muzzle loaders after a 30 year absents ,built many kit gun from track including a northwest trade gun a jaeger,and a pennsyvania long rifle and several others, sold all except one left handed long rifle in 54 cal,im older now and with poor eyesight and not to steady handed,so I ordered a pedersoli trade gun kit and will do some up grades like the correct serpent side plate a turtle front sight and sheet brass rod pipes and possibly a davis lock all from TOTW.thanks

many moons ago I belonged to a club called long island black powder we had a special gun range only for members at the Calverton gun range, we even camped out there over night,them were the days

That's the club I belong to and we still have the private range only now we share it with a cowboy club. If you want to continue this you can PM me.

Welcome to the forum.
I am from levittown been shooting black powder many many years.
The old Huntington Range now since they closed I been over at the Islip Town Range.
I snowbird in N.C. don't look good getting back on the island for some time.

im just getting back into muzzle loaders after a 30 year absents ,built many kit gun from track including a northwest trade gun a jaeger,and a pennsyvania long rifle and several others, sold all except one left handed long rifle in 54 cal,im older now and with poor eyesight and not to steady handed,so I ordered a pedersoli trade gun kit and will do some up grades like the correct serpent side plate a turtle front sight and sheet brass rod pipes and possibly a davis lock all from TOTW.thanks
Welcome! Great forum, great people.

Back