• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New member from Iraq!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My nephew e-mailed a couple of pics of some fish they caught. Nice size fish but he said as nasty as the waters are, definitly catch and RELEASE.

Good to hear from you! Hope to see plenty of pictures of you and your flinter when you are safe at home!

Slowpoke,

Thurmont, MD......We'll have to meet up later on and head up the mountain and shoot some stumps.

DEJ

Mrs. Musketman and I went to Cumberland Gap a few autumns ago, what a scenic sight that was to behold...

cumberland%20gap%20overlook.jpg

Bill,
It's pretty flat here but you can see mountains on the horizon. No muzzleloaders so far, just AK's/RPK's and RPG's. Knapping flint sounds like an excellent way to pass the time plus learning a new trade. Great idea!

DEJ

Thanks Musketman for the wonderful view of home, forgot what trees look like! Here is a view of this neck of the woods-looks like Kansas Dorothy! Ha, Ha!

Iraqi%2520Village1.JPG

God Bless all of you. I pray for your safety every day
Looks like great horse riding country.

Welcome! enjoy and most importantly stay safe. My Son in Law is over there too, not too far from you at Diamondback. Best of luck, hope you are all home soon! BJH

Welcome to the forum DEJ. Hope being on here helps keep your spirits up while keeping us safe over here.
Thanks for your willingness to stand up for freedom.

IM jaybe :thumbsup:

Man I think even Kansas has trees in the riverbottoms. That place is crying out for a shade tree. When are you do back in the USA? Good luck, keep safe and thank you!
Keith

Hey DEJ, This here is Stumblin Buffler from Buckskinner Magazine. We already send a couple of boxes of magazines overseas every issue, so why don't you get me an address and we'll get some over to your unit as well. Having been deployed in crappy places overseas, I remember how important it was to have something decent to read...

...in fact, when I was in Haiti, there was almost a fist-fight over a box of crayons and a Batman coloring book... :shake:

Anyway, thanks for what you and your brothers and sisters in arms are doing. Me and mine appreciate all of your sacrifices and anxiously await the safe return of all of our servicemen and women.

In the absence of peace, thank God for warriors.
:RO:
:thumbsup:

Watch your back, keep your friends close and keep your eyes open. Oh,keep your head down and don't hesitate to shoot. Good luck!
SMSgt David Imhoff
445 MXS/WPAFB, Ohio
E-mail me if you want. I'm on the world wide, just look me up.

SB,
DEJ has his address posted at MLF post #104099.In the
welcome forum.
I'm sure he would really enjoy a gift of your
fine magazine!! THANKS :applause: :applause: :applause:
snake-eyes :thumbsup:

Sorry I'm a little late at welcoming you to the forum....thank God for people like you. We appreciate the job you're doing. Be safe, keep your head down and don't forget to post every now and then.

big salute to you, young man!

Back