• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member from GA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super_Trouper

32 Cal
Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

New member here from GA. Work in the firearms industry, previously US Army. I have become slightly jaded with modern firearms as of late from working in and around them everyday so I’ve taken up black powder firearms as a bit of a relaxation hobby in place of the modern stuff.

Good morning everyone.

New member here from GA. Work in the firearms industry, previously US Army. I have become slightly jaded with modern firearms as of late from working in and around them everyday so I’ve taken up black powder firearms as a bit of a relaxation hobby in place of the modern stuff.
Welcome from another GA resident.
Where are you located?
I'm just 47 miles east of Columbus Georgia.
Between Buena Vista and Mauk, Ga.
I've got a range (400 yard rifle) and am always looking for folks to shoot with.

Back