• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Member from Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just joined up and was skimming through and saw Nokomis. Wow, you live in one of the most awesome places I have ever been to. We really enjoy Nokomis and stay there every chance we get in the motels in the beach. Got introduced to the area when we did the Shark Festival. Covid has made us stay home.
Good morning Davey. I have to agree with you, it's awesome, but the areas around us have really grown. Take some time off and visit soon.

Well we have been shut up and bored since February with only work and chores at home to keep us sensible. My wife keeps wanting me to make reservations. I think end of November might be good.

You are right about traffic, and you would laugh at how we get there. We use one of them gps things, every time we come it is a different route. Last time was over that high bridge over the bay. That was spectacular.

Sunshine Skyway
Well we have been shut up and bored since February with only work and chores at home to keep us sensible. My wife keeps wanting me to make reservations. I think end of November might be good.

You are right about traffic, and you would laugh at how we get there. We use one of them gps things, every time we come it is a different route. Last time was over that high bridge over the bay. That was spectacular.
Sunshine Skyway Bridge, beautiful view of Tampa Bay and the Gulf. We're not so crowded now but the Snow Birds will start flocking in soon.

Hey Treestalker, Nokomis, about 30 miles south of Sarasota on the Gulf. Born and raised here 75 years ago and compared to many parts I've visited and lived in it's still God's Country. I was in the Army from '66 to '74, Helicopter Scout Pilot with 7/1 Air Cav. I was the Hunter in the Hunter/Killer Team.
Welcome home brother, glad you joined! I have a great friend and Nam vet who also lives in Nokomis! His name, Bruce Marshall, was a FO in ConThien.

Welcome to the forum my friend. Also thank you for your service to our great country!

Many members here have extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

Looking forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Back