• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member from FL

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Jacksonville Florida. I am not part of a club, but am a hunter safety instructor and teach the muzzleloaders to the newbies. If I can help, let me know!

Hello all. Mostly shot modern firearms but recently gotten more interested in shooting BP.

First ML I ever shot was a .50 Cal CVA Hawken that my dad took a bunch of deer with, as a teenager it was a lot of fun. Have a Pietta New Model Army on the way and currently hunting a good long gun to go with it. Look forward to participating.
Welcome to the forum

Beer with the same name isn't too bad either, IMHO...
I've had an innate love for good beer since & was a baby. Yea, a baby. any beer left sitting where I could reach it was goin in me & on me. Sam Adams is an awesome beer, but an acquired taste to be fair. I love his October Fest beer big time. And kudos to you for bein a fellow reader, I'm presuming by the classic American literature quote by Sam. Well wishes

Back