• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member from Colorado

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobrad

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello friends Brad K here. I’ve hunted with muzzleloaders off and on for the past 47 years. Taken a few deer, elk, and bear. Currently shooting an old Knight MK85. Great rifle but wanting to build a Kit Carson Hawken replica to hunt elk with. The bug has bit me again!

Attachments

• A6E7122E-6275-4D9A-B011-15AA52D2E6AC.jpeg
    A6E7122E-6275-4D9A-B011-15AA52D2E6AC.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
I started out in high school shooting a TC hawken and casting 370 grain maxi balls. Don’t remember the powder charge but I remember many clover leaf three shot 100 yard groups and deadly results on game.

Hello friends Brad K here. I’ve hunted with muzzleloaders off and on for the past 47 years. Taken a few deer, elk, and bear. Currently shooting an old Knight MK85. Great rifle but wanting to build a Kit Carson Hawken replica to hunt elk with. The bug has bit me again!
Welcome from VA

Back