• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New member from Australia

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canberra aye.
Only 4 hours from me.
What and wheresabouts do you hunt? Not precisely just general area.

FYI - In Leeton. Moved here a few months back. Have been hunting twice so far and only managed to see a hare's backside.
Not quite what I was hoping for.

G’day from the Fraser Coast Queensland. Welcome. There are very helpful folks here

That's a nice part of the world!

Canberra aye.
Only 4 hours from me.
What and wheresabouts do you hunt? Not precisely just general area.

FYI - In Leeton. Moved here a few months back. Have been hunting twice so far and only managed to see a hare's backside.
Not quite what I was hoping for.

From bunnies to Sambar, from Southern NSW to NW NSW and into western Queensland. I don't get back to the NT very often these days so donkeys, camels and buffalo aren't a regular hunt anymore.

G'day from Downunder. I just found this site, and am keen to spend a bit of time learning.

Cheers
Matt
I love the Native people there; that great movie Quigley Down Under illuminated for the masses that they suffered much as did the North American original people. Will people never learn?

Matt

Welcome. I'm being a little cheeky because I'm a new to this forum as well and this is my first post.

I'm canberra based and into flintlock smoothbores and pistols. There is a Canberra Black powder

(continuing) of 30+ people at the SSAA range at Majura. Black powder supplies can be had from the club, Braidwood or freighted in from Sydney.

Cheers

Steve

Welcome from southwest Oklahoma

Thanks mate

(continuing) of 30+ people at the SSAA range at Majura. Black powder supplies can be had from the club, Braidwood or freighted in from Sydney.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, I was looking into heading out to the SSAA for a look once lockdown finishes. I am not much of a paper murderer though. I will also try Braidwood when I can get there!

Howdy and Welcome from Texas!

Cheers mate

Welcome from Van Isle.

Thank you!

Welcome from Maine
Nit Wit

Thanks Nit Wit

Much appreciated!

Hi Jagumba, good to see another Aussie here. Thankfully you are not behind Gladys's "Iron Curtain"

Surrounded by Glady's state so yep I guess I am!

Back