• This community needs YOUR help today. With being blacklisted from all ad networks like Adsense or should I say AdNOSense due to our pro 2nd Amendment stance and topic of this commmunity we rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member from Arkansas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Arkie72327

32 Cal
Reaction score
I have been shooting black powder in revolvers for a few years, and just now getting into shooting muzzleloading rifles. It all started with a Remington NMA revolver from Traditions (Pietta clone) I bought on a whim at Sportsman's Warehouse. It gets shot fairly regularly, I will admit I "cheat" and use Pyrodex pellets just because it is easy to shoot multiple cylinder fulls in an outing.

I have since managed to get an original 1864 NMA that is in shootable condition (I had to clean out a couple of the nipples that were blocked up) and a Remington Beals Navy (it is a project that needs a new cylinder pin but is in pretty decent condition for it's age). I also have a Second Generation Colt Third Dragoon that is new in the box that probably won't ever get shot.

I joined finally as it seems my ML interests have grown over the years and it is time to participate in a good group. I have a Browning Mountain Rifle in .50 coming that is in shooter condition that will get regularly exercised.

MtHoot

Pappy’s Mountain Majesty
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I have been shooting black powder in revolvers for a few years, and just now getting into shooting muzzleloading rifles. It all started with a Remington NMA revolver from Traditions (Pietta clone) I bought on a whim at Sportsman's Warehouse. It gets shot fairly regularly, I will admit I "cheat" and use Pyrodex pellets just because it is easy to shoot multiple cylinder fulls in an outing.

I have since managed to get an original 1864 NMA that is in shootable condition (I had to clean out a couple of the nipples that were blocked up) and a Remington Beals Navy (it is a project that needs a new cylinder pin but is in pretty decent condition for it's age). I also have a Second Generation Colt Third Dragoon that is new in the box that probably won't ever get shot.

I joined finally as it seems my ML interests have grown over the years and it is time to participate in a good group. I have a Browning Mountain Rifle in .50 coming that is in shooter condition that will get regularly exercised.
Welcome from Northern Pennsylvania

Attachments

• IMG_1211.jpeg
    IMG_1211.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 0