• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member but not new to muzzleloading

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mignot

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have been browsing this forum nonstop for about a week. I have learned a lot, thank you. I began collecting and shooting replica flintlock and percussion military arms 20 years ago, but the last several years I have been traveling a lot for work and could not find time to use them. I have finally settled down in Indiana and joined a black powder-friendly gun club. I’m looking forward to getting back into the Hobby. My favorite muzzleloader is still my first: a pedersoli Brown Bess.

I am sure I will have lots of questions for you going forwand. I am rusty!

Here is a photo of some of my collection.

Attachments

• E07FC490-FCC5-4A74-9130-2E293733BD82.jpeg
    E07FC490-FCC5-4A74-9130-2E293733BD82.jpeg
    152 KB · Views: 2
Hello everyone,

I have been browsing this forum nonstop for about a week. I have learned a lot, thank you. I began collecting and shooting replica flintlock and percussion military arms 20 years ago, but the last several years I have been traveling a lot for work and could not find time to use them. I have finally settled down in Indiana and joined a black powder-friendly gun club. I’m looking forward to getting back into the Hobby. My favorite muzzleloader is still my first: a pedersoli Brown Bess.

I am sure I will have lots of questions for you going forwand. I am rusty!

Here is a photo of some of my collection.
now, that picture is just one HELLEVA rack of weapons! you did GOOD PILGREM!! looks like t you are into reenacting?. a great bunch of TRICORNS. Welcome to a great site.

Latest posts

Back