• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Member, Alabama

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Greetings. I've read posts on here while researching various ML topics. Most posts were several years old so didn't think you guys were still active. After reading the recent sad news about Beth Gilgun on here, I see you are indeed still active, so I have signed on. Been Muzzleloading since late 80s and as of last year have become a certified NMLRA / NRA Muzzleloading shooting instructor. Currently I do historical interpretation and instruct the Alabama Sons of the American Revolution on safe handling and firing of Flintlock Muskets. (For those of you not aware, Military handling and firing of muskets is much different that shooting BP rifle and shotgun.) Anyhow, if I can be of service to any one in the South East, please contact me. I do enjoy reading your informative posts about all things ML. Respectfully, The Damned Yankee☠ "As you can tell by my accent, I'm not from these parts."

Greetings. I've read posts on here while researching various ML topics. Most posts were several years old so didn't think you guys were still active. After reading the recent sad news about Beth Gilgun on here, I see you are indeed still active, so I have signed on. Been Muzzleloading since late 80s and as of last year have become a certified NMLRA / NRA Muzzleloading shooting instructor. Currently I do historical interpretation and instruct the Alabama Sons of the American Revolution on safe handling and firing of Flintlock Muskets. (For those of you not aware, Military handling and firing of muskets is much different that shooting BP rifle and shotgun.) Anyhow, if I can be of service to any one in the South East, please contact me. I do enjoy reading your informative posts about all things ML. Respectfully, The Damned Yankee☠ "As you can tell by my accent, I'm not from these parts."
Where are you located in Alabama?

Welcome from NE AL.
BTW, you are not very far from Brierfield Ironworks SP.
There will be a NSSA Skirmish there this weekend.
A little different from your normal events but lots of
fun breaking the clay pigeons and etc.
Barry

Welcome from NE AL.
BTW, you are not very far from Brierfield Ironworks SP.
There will be a NSSA Skirmish there this weekend.
A little different from your normal events but lots of
fun breaking the clay pigeons and etc.
Barry
Hey Barry, thanks for the heads up. Where in Alabama are you?

Back