• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new man

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bearclaw

40 Cal.
Reaction score
HOWDY PILGRIMS! THIS HERE IS BEARCLAW. I'M 63 YARS OLD.(LIKED 21 SO MUCH I DUN IT 3 TIMES!!.) I'M UGLIER THAN A BULLDOG IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS. I PACK ME A FULL NIGHTIME WOMAN-CHEROKEE HALF-BLEED FER 33 WINTERS NOW. MADE ME A JINWINE HAWKEN 50 CAL.GUN. SKEERED TO SHOOT HER THO, I KNOW THE QUALITY OF MY WORK. I LIVE IN VIRGINEE. IF Y'ALL KNOW OF ANY PILGRIMS IN THE TIDEWATER AREA OF VIRGINEE WHO WANT ANOTHER FUR TRAPPER I'D BE MIGHTY PROUD TO SHAKE THEIR HAND. WACHYER TOP KNOT! OL' BEARCLAW

HOWDY STUMPKILLER! I HAIN'T DEEF. I JIS HAIN'T BEEN ALLOWED TA SAY NUTHIN FER 33 YARS. WACHYER TOP KNOT BEARCLAW

Welcome Bearclaw! I'm not as old as you but I'll bet I'm uglier!! Don't worry about computer skills - I type with 2 1/2 fingers. I get it done - just takes me longer. Of course I'm just a darn yankee.

Now ain't that just like one o them Flinter people?
Ole stumpy don't like em CAPLOCKS no more :haha: :crackup: :haha:

Welcome to the camp Bearclaw! Ye 'll fit rite in wit the rest o the group, Ah says.

Bearclaw,
welcome to the forum. lots of info here for you,
don't be afraid to jump in whenever you get the urge!!!!!
stay active
I am snake-eyes :) :) :) :)

Howdy pilgrim! Prishate the warm welcome. And to all the others who extended kindnesses as well. Wachyer top knot, Bearclaw

Howdy Pilgrim!
Pleased to make yer akuai,yer ackwa,yer axakwain. Pleased ta meecha!
Wachyer top knot!
Bearclaw :huh:

Back