• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New knife & sheath

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omahkapi'si

Frontier .50
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered this little knife and sheath. It was on sale, and I just liked the look of it. :)

KNIFE AND SHEATH EXAMPLE.JPG

Asbell Wool makes great products!👍
I have a nice wool pull over from them.
I'm concerned.
They have a few items I would like, but haven't been able to afford yet. I noticed recently that a lot of stuff is on sale. I emailed them a week ago with a question about an item and have never gotten an answer.
I'm not sure a business of that size and niche product line has the scalability to continue on if Fred were to decide to give it up for whatever reason.

BN,

When I ordered my pullover I had trouble with their website too..
I think I called them and got the order completed that way…

BN,

When I ordered my pullover I had trouble with their website too..
I think I called them and got the order completed that way…
Thanks. How long ago.
I asked if one of their ponchos could be made with a hood made of their hunter orange wool.... no reply as of yet. Maybe I'll call after Christmas.

Back