• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New in WI

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Real new here in Racine WI. Went to the Pike River Rendezvous loved it. Been toying with doing F&I off and on.
Going full blast! Any help would be welcome!

Uthyr

Welcome to the camp!
The Forum welcomes all questions about anything dealing with Muzzleloaders and the times in which they were used so Post away!

If your interested in specific periods in history try the reenacting forums dealing with that era.

Again, Welcome to the best Muzzleloading site around! :)

Been toying with doing F&I off and on.
Going full blast! Any help would be welcome!
This is the place to ask your questions! Our own Mr. Big (we call him Claude) is into the F&I period. Sounds like you've found the right place! :thumbsup:

uthyr,
welcome to the forum!!!! this definately the place to get your ?'s answerd... claude is the :master: on the f&i
period.
again welcome
:) :) I am snake-eyes :) :)

Latest posts

Back