• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New hunting buddy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ballshooter

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just picked up a puppy.

Attachments

• 20221213_140246.jpg
    20221213_140246.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • 84991.jpeg
    84991.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 0
Labs are as close to human as dogs get.

Chloe is our sixth Lab, first female, and is 12 years old. Very healthy and spry for her age.

I still grieve for each and every one of the Labs which preceded her. I remember every one of them. Their quirks, personalities, and their unconditional love of my wife and I.

I am 75 now. Can not see how we could get another pup. Dogs grieve when the humans pass. Maybe a rescue Lab..........

Labs are as close to human as dogs get.

Chloe is our sixth Lab, first female, and is 12 years old. Very healthy and spry for her age.

I still grieve for each and every one of the Labs which preceded her. I remember every one of them. Their quirks, personalities, and their unconditional love of my wife and I.

I am 75 now. Can not see how we could get another pup. Dogs grieve when the humans pass. Maybe a rescue Lab..........
A rescue for sure. There are plenty of older dogs who need a home.

I had a Black and Tan when I was a boy, but one day he snapped at a neighbor lady we called Aunt Hazel. He didn't know her, and was warning her to stay away. So my dad took him to the pound. End of story. Except years later her grandson Jay and I were left alone at her house while she and my Mom went to town.When she came home, all the keys on her piano were removed. (we were trying to see how the piano worked) I never was welcome after that, but I didn't lose any sleep over it. Jay and I remained friends and had lots of other adventures in the Settlement. Never had another dog until I was grown.

Latest posts

Back