• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Hoosier

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most clubs don't require attendance. They'll be quite glad to see you if your schedule and theirs happens to work out. If you can, just drop in.
I will see what I can do! I will look into it! I was getting good accuracy with my cva kentucky. I'd like to give the match shooting a try.
-Shea

You are correct we don't talk about breechloaders here, but you can go to our sister site "modern muzzleloading" to talk about it and for info and help. We would be happy to answer any questions about your Kentucky or blackpowder in general. As for help with a build go to "the Gun Builders Bench" in the "Workshops" forum and they would be glad to help. Welcome to the forum.

You are correct we don't talk about breechloaders here, but you can go to our sister site "modern muzzleloading" to talk about it and for info and help. We would be happy to answer any questions about your Kentucky or blackpowder in general. As for help with a build go to "the Gun Builders Bench" in the "Workshops" forum and they would be glad to help. Welcome to the forum.
I definitely will. I look forward to it! I will be posting something about a shootable original. 36 cal flintlock i may look into buying. Please be on the lookout. I may need to advice.

I definitely will. I look forward to it! I will be posting something about a shootable original. 36 cal flintlock i may look into buying. Please be on the lookout. I may need to advice.
Sorry for the gramatical errors! My eyes have been tired. But i will probably be looking for some advice once I receive pictures of the flintlock. Supposedly its shootable, but I want to be safe and make sure any repairs or maintenance is done properly. I also want to make sure the price is right and to confirm that it is actually original.

Back