• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from Oregon! Newbie here too, but also to BP.

Looking forward to learning from you.

Welcome from Illinois! With a screen name like Doc Holiday, I'm guessing you're into the BP sixguns?

Welcome from Arkansaw, and glad to see a native of the state of 'Geowgia' resurrected! I have worked in Georgia, lovely state, very green...
I am however, a native of East Texas and have no animosity towards those who hail from New Hampshire, as a fond lady of my aquaintance who now resides in New Mexico, is from thair... We East Texans are also very fond of Colonel Colt and his Jury of Six... We do not depend on the goodwill of our Fellow Man or the forebearance of Reptiles.

Last edited:
Welcome from Arkansaw, and glad to see a native of the state of 'Geowgia' resurrected! I have worked in Georgia, lovely state, very green...
I am however, a native of East Texas and have no animosity towards those who hail from New Hampshire, as a fond lady of my aquaintance who now resides in New Mexico, is from thair... We East Texans are also very fond of Colonel Colt and his Jury of Six... We do not depend on the goodwill of our Fellow Man or the forebearance of Reptiles.
I like your philosophy. Thanks for the welcome.

Back