• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Guy

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have hunted with inlines for a few years but I am not really experienced with muzzle loaders. I recently bought a like new Parker Hale 2 band enfield. I want to learn as much as i can about shooting this rifle . I have made a couple of range trips with it shooting store bought lyman 575213 bullets and got some good results. I smoothed the trigger a bit and got it breaking a lot better. The stock was already bedded near the receiver and barreled action seems to fit well.

Not sure why, but I have been much more accurate shooting off hand with my dad’s civil war era guns when I hold my support hand closer to my trigger hand.

Welcome to the forum my friend.

If you start a topic in the Percussion sub forum in reference to your questions, they’ll be answered. Many Enfield shooters with vast amounts of knowledge and experience with these Civil War rifles will help you along.

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Welcome aboard. Hit the percussion rifle section and start asking questions. Plenty of guys here with plenty of knowledge that are happy to share.

Saw the question and didn’t realize it was in the introduction thread. Management likes to have the Q’s and A’s under the forum topic for which it belongs. This is for intros. Welcome from AZ!

Back