• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Guy In NC

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macr0w

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm joining this forum because I just bought a kit from muzzleloaderssupply.com and I have never built a gun before.
I want to read and research and maybe ask a few dumb questions.
This should be fun.

You came to the right place for info on how-to build your gun. There is a lot of knowledge in this forum and they will steer you in the right direction. But as they say here if we don’t see pictures it never happened!

Thanks for the welcome guys.
I don't have any pictures yet but, the kit I ordered is the 1733 French Dragoon pistol with a .62 barrel.
I haven't even received the kit. I just placed my order 2 or 3 days ago. :)

Hey guys, I'm joining this forum because I just bought a kit from muzzleloaderssupply.com and I have never built a gun before.
This should be fun.
Welcome to the forum. :)
If you have questions about building your new gun, be sure to check out the Gun Builder's Bench. That's where we talk about building muzzleloaders.
Some of the best builders in the nation visit the area and contribute to all of our knowledge.
Don't let that intimidate you. We have a lot of members who will be glad to help you with anything you want to know.

Welcome to "Muzzleloading University" from the Fort Bragg area.

I'll send you a "PM", which we call around here "starting a conversation". There's a muzzleloading club NE of you and one south of you in SC. Remember, there are no stupid questions, just once in a while some answers not well thought out.

This should be fun.
This forum seems to be filled with some very knowledgeable people. Also try YouTube. I've put together several of the less expensive ones and it was fun and fairly easy. Take your time and enjoy.

Latest posts

Back