• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New guy from Western N.C.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBeardNC

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Justin and I'm from the western NC area. I love percussion rifles and cap and ball revolvers. I got recommended here by the muzzle loading page on Facebook. Hoping maybe to meet some locals to get up with and do some shooting, and maybe some bartering. Hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving.

I am in Fayetteville, and will assist you any way I can in muzzleloading. We have six clubs in the "Tarheel State", including one in the Asheville area and another in Union Grove. You can start a "conversation" (PM) with me at your leisure. Rob will be along to talk about the French Broad Rifles in the Asheville area.

Welcome to "Muzzleloading University".

'

D. Buck Stopshere, thank you! I actually live in Asheville N.C. And thank you all for the kind welcome. There's a lot of good information on here!

Welcome JBeard! As Buck said, Rob will be along soon. That's me, I am the Secretary for the French Broad Rifles. Our range is just outside of Marshall. Check out the website for general information. We'd love to have you come visit! www.frenchbroadrifles.com

Welcome aboard my friend.

We’re definitely glad that you’ve found us. North Carolina is a beautiful state with kind genuine folks. Had the privilege of living there when I was in the service. Some of the best memories of my life.

Anyway, we have a majority of our members with extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have my friend.

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome to the forum.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Back