• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New Guy from Pa.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

good ole boy

40 Cal.
Reaction score
Love this site and finally joined up. :) Goin thru w/drawls bein that our beloved flinty season is over. :(

Just remember, there's other critters and other locations! :wink: Welcome to the group. Lots of help here...always glad to see new faces. :thumbsup:

Thanks.You all are so right.It won,t be long for g/hogs and would be super cool to whack a yote with the flinty. :hmm:

:hatsoff: Howdy and welcome.Our gang of 20 guy's got out for our annual Ned The Groundhog shoot at Newark Vally.Paper targets (groundhogs).Had a blast.Flint and percussion only.Broke the cabin fever.Griz

Welcome good ole boy! Iv'e got me a squirrel raiding my dogs food supply in the garage. I usually take them out with my 22 pistol with birdshot right in the garage. But I been sitting here watching him run in an out all day and I might introduce him to a 54 lead bowling ball as he runs across my driveway. That's what happens to a man's sanity up here when he looks out the window all day waiting for spring. Yep, my old lab agrees, she feels its my turn to go outside in the cold and protect her food supply. :hmm:

Back