• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Guy From Oregon..

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reel Creel

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello all, My name is Perry and have been muzzle loader hunting for about 5 years. Ive been using Traditions guns and have figured out a few different load combos, I just ordered my first black powered revolver and that brought me to you guys just stumbling around on the internet. I really enjoy hunting with the muzzle loaders. Any way have a great day and keep your powder dry.

Where from in AZ? I'm in Sierra Vista. If we met let us keep the conversation to muzzle loaders.:)

Reel Creel, Where from in Oregon?
For sure. I’m just like anyone else trying to make my way in this world. The are few walls in this place. In real life, good fences make good neighbors. Cave Creek.

For sure. I’m just like anyone else trying to make my way in this world. The are few walls in this place. In real life, good fences make good neighbors. Cave Creek.
Cave Creek is on the wrong side of Phoenix for me. Too scary getting there. We have a good club here with some scheduled shoots. If you plan a trip this way let me know. Plus, it's only a 20 minute drive to Tombstone where they are very skilled in separating tourists from their money.

Cave Creek is on the wrong side of Phoenix for me. Too scary getting there. We have a good club here with some scheduled shoots. If you plan a trip this way let me know. Plus, it's only a 20 minute drive to Tombstone where they are very skilled in separating tourists from their money.
My wife and I prefer Bisbee over Tombstone, but I’d love to join your group for a shoot. I’ll bring my pop’s Springfield, unless you guys shoot clays, which is my passion. I love the raspberry ale that Barrio makes too and you can’t get that outside of Tucson.

Where from in AZ? I'm in Sierra Vista. If we met let us keep the conversation to muzzle loaders.:)

Reel Creel, Where from in Oregon?
Hello I’m from Beaverton.. I hunt in the northeast corner of Oregon.. they have a white tail control tag that I like putting in for.

Hello I’m from Beaverton.. I hunt in the northeast corner of Oregon.. they have a white tail control tag that I like putting in for.
I’ve spent a lot of time in Beaverton though not hunting. That’s rugged terrain with a lot a tree falls. Great place to hunt though. I saw a blue grouse warming himself on the road as big as a chicken.

Back