• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

New goon freak

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony rosgaard

36 Cal.
Reaction score
Hi

I am new to this forum, but would like to share a few of my “Own creations” with you. I started 3 mounts ago, making and playing with small canons and went on to “The goons” - That’s a lot of fun and very addicting.

I just cant seem to get the photo up ”“ I am trying to find out what’s wrong and return to the tropic.

Red. Think i got it now.

No01.03.04.05br.jpg

Best.
Tony Rosgaard
Denmark

:bow: Welcome Tony and your pix shows that you have been busy and are steps ahead of a lot of people in this forum. The reproductions of medieval firearms that we all seem to enjoy and our ability to fire these same gonnes is what makes history live for us. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard, Tony. :thumbsup: You have some beautiful gonnes there. :hatsoff: When you post a photograph, click the image icon (the third one from the right on the bottom row) and insert the code for your photo in the dialog box that pops up.
No01.03.04.05br.jpg

Thanks guys.

I am not too quick to reply in English, but will try my best and keep you updated on my goons.
I was out firing No. 1 one on the range 2 weeks ago (A lot firing.) And now I need to learn how to hit anything with it. But its dam funny to shoot it.

Best
Tony

Hi Coehornboy

All my goons are made in .454 or .32. I know that’s to small for a real goon, but I’m just started and had to use some of the round balls, already in stock. I always load 150G and two balls when testing and then the normal load 24g for shooting. I have my own black powder shooting range (Its very hard to get such a permit in Denmark.) so I can go firing up those small goons, canons and guns any time I feel the need.

Best Tony

Back