• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New from Ohio.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi-dee from Lake Mohawk, OH! I'm fairly new at all of this. I'm currently re-doing a CVA Colonial pistol that I did all wrong 25 yrs ago. I have a Traditions .50 Cal. Kentucky Rifle waiting in the wings.

Welcome from Columbus, OH, Indianapolis, In and Tennessee at any given day....so ill just say welcome from the Ohio River valley.

Hello everyone. Name here is Bruce near Springfield Ohio Looking to learn.
hey Bruce this is Russ from the Dayton Muzzleloading gun club we shoot monthly just west of New Carlisle, Ohio great place to start learning our next shoot is June 5th. we always shoot first Sunday of the month starting at 10am till about 3pm. some of us even build our own traditional guns. For additional information call 937-405-3798.

Back