• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New from Mississippi

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnetattoo

32 Cal
Reaction score
Just saying HI from Mississippi. I'm relatively new to BP shooting with only a couple years under my belt. I currently own a Pietta .36 1851 Navy, a .50 Traditions Kentucky rifle from a kit and a .50 Traditions Kentucky pistol from a kit.

Hopefully I'll learn a lot from the members here and be able to contribute to the forums as well. THANKS!

Attachments

• 20221107_175911.jpg
    20221107_175911.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
Just saying HI from Mississippi. I'm relatively new to BP shooting with only a couple years under my belt. I currently own a Pietta .36 1851 Navy, a .50 Traditions Kentucky rifle from a kit and a .50 Traditions Kentucky pistol from a kit.

Hopefully I'll learn a lot from the members here and be able to contribute to the forums as well. THANKS!
I've seen in the news how the beautiful Miss. River is suffering from nation-wide drought. It's uncovering many ship and boat wrecks. I always thought it'd be nice to visit the Presley home in Tupelo! Lots of history in Mississippi.

Latest posts

Back