• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New from mid Mo.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome from the St. Louis Area.

You will find that there is little being given up when you switch from the in-lines to a traditional rifle. The gain in the connection to history is the most compelling aspect of traditional muzzle loading. The satisfaction of realizing that hunting skills paired with the performance of your rifle really complete the experience.

I`m in Jasper County, Joplin. I also enjoy my CVA Mountain Rifle.
Here`s a couple of pictures of it.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    959.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Welcome from Columbia MO. I caught the fire several years ago with cap and ball Colt replicas, then started collecting 2nd Gen Colts, then started accumulating various Pedersoli rifles and Civil War rifled muskets. Love all of it. All of my shooting has been on the range thus far.

Back