• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

new from kcmo

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

william l evans

32 Cal.
Reaction score
new here from kcmo area. been into muzzleloading since 1975. I had the pleasure of learning how to build muzzleloaders from Jim Turpin of Overland Park Ks. I have built about fifteen muzzleloaders, kept four for myself, gave the rest to my kids and grandkids. I hunt with flintlocks mostly.

I am not very good with computers, so I mostly just read the post. I will post to a topic if I can add any useful information. Looking forward to reading about you guys.

Bill

Welcome to the Forum, Bill. :hatsoff:

I am sure that you have much information and experience that you can add to our discussions. We look forward to hearing more from you.

Richard/Grumpa

Welcome aboard!
Not much for the computer age myself either.When you get the urge to shoot, please look into our online (postal) shooting contests page. As a member, you can join in the fun any month you want.
We don't shoot any better than anybody else. Just having fun with folks in the camp. Everyone on that page would be happy to welcome you in for the fun. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the fire, pull up a stump an sit a spell.

Join the club, I'm quite computer illiterate myself. I got started building and repairing in'85 and was tought the trade by John Dewald in Muncy Pa.

Welcome, william l evans even though it's a bit late. Got relatives in KC and been there many times. Join us around the camp fire. :thumbsup:

Back