• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New From Arizona

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Komander

32 Cal
Reaction score
Greetings From Arizona. I am getting back into shooting cap and ball after a 10 year hiatus. I also have a matchlock musket I got a few years ago for reenacting. Sadly since moving to Arizona in late 2019 I have been unable to hook up with any renisance era groups due to Covid shutting everything like that down for a while, but I am hopeful for later this year and next year. I am looking forwards to learning allot here. Thanks.

Payson is really some pretty scenery. And every once in awhile there is a party with 5000 revelers! (sorry). Ya yer in an awesome area, 20 min from great bass/crappie fishing in Roosevelt and 20 min from high rim elk country. Forest lakes gets more snow than about anywhere. Nice choice!

Hello from Cave Creek. Payson is fantastic. Trout streams, you have to kick the turkeys aside to get to your elk set up and just a short drive to Star Valley. Oh wait, I guess I’m not a big Star Valley fan. “That” brewery is not far away in Pine/Strawberry though.

Latest posts

Back