• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New Folk Firearms Collective Video is out on YouTube

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The new video is on YouTube and once again it did not disappoint! Thank you so much for posting them for all of us to see! I cannot tell you how much I enjoy them, please keep them coming. The clothing is amazing, the accouterments and guns are works of art, and the area where you host your shoots is absolutely stunningly beautiful! You seem to have a great bunch of people there! Thank you again!!

Last edited:
The new video is on YouTube and once again it did not disappoint! Thank you so much for posting them for all of us to see! I cannot tell you how much I enjoy them, please keep them coming. The clothing is amazing, the accouterments and guns are works of art, and the area where you host your shoots is absolutely stunningly beautiful! You seem to have a great bunch of people there! Thank you again!!
We greatly appreciate the feedback and support! We have so much fun making these and so when someone else enjoys them too, it truly makes it all worth it. Thank you!!

I’m sure it’s a great video. So good it doesn’t need a link….

In our email communications when we requested permission to use his music, he is as nice as they come. So we enjoy supporting him!
Yes it was interesting waiting for the "premeire" last nite. Watched about 3 minutes and it froze. The uploader took it down was my message.

Nothing like a bp gun going off i the woods. Would love a segment like all or some of you sitting around a fire and have the rifle owner talk about his or her gun. Love the blue one this year. Who made it, caliber, etc. You did one on the custom gun years ago hawken? Just a short blip from each person about their firearm. We do it here when we describe our guns on the forum. Enjoyed it. Thank you.

Yes it was interesting waiting for the "premeire" last nite. Watched about 3 minutes and it froze. The uploader took it down was my message.

Nothing like a bp gun going off i the woods. Would love a segment like all or some of you sitting around a fire and have the rifle owner talk about his or her gun. Love the blue one this year. Who made it, caliber, etc. You did one on the custom gun years ago hawken? Just a short blip from each person about their firearm. We do it here when we describe our guns on the forum. Enjoyed it. Thank you.
Yes unfortunately we had to take it down the first time during the premiere to adjust resolution settings, our mistake.

We will be releasing a video on my blue trade gun in the next couple weeks to discuss it and showcase it a bit. It's my new favorite.

Lots of stuff lined up and certainly a lot of beautiful firearms to review amongst the club. They absolutely should have their own videos as it's criminal to not give them their moment to shine lol.

Thank you for your suggestions as well as your support!

-Alina

Yes unfortunately we had to take it down the first time during the premiere to adjust resolution settings, our mistake.

We will be releasing a video on my blue trade gun in the next couple weeks to discuss it and showcase it a bit. It's my new favorite.

Lots of stuff lined up and certainly a lot of beautiful firearms to review amongst the club. They absolutely should have their own videos as it's criminal to not give them their moment to shine lol.

Thank you for your suggestions as well as your support!

-Alina
Yea, we all like talking about our guns almost as much as our women and children!

It should be your favorite. It is your gun!

Good luck and enjoy. It is fun to document our passions.

Alina, your blue SUB CHIEF'S TRADE GUN is just the cat's meow! I have a RED CHIEF'S TRADE GUN, and it goes to all primitive shoot's & rendezvous with me. thanks' for sharing the great video with us.

Alina, your blue SUB CHIEF'S TRADE GUN is just the cat's meow! I have a RED CHIEF'S TRADE GUN, and it goes to all primitive shoot's & rendezvous with me. thanks' for sharing the great video with us.
I'm so glad you enjoy it. I'd love to see pictures of your red trade gun!

my old lap top will not let me post pictures, it is an old BAND & OLUFSEN, believe me when I say I tried. mine is in 54 cal. and seems to be a twin of yours, only in red. it was built 27 yrs ago for me by SWEET WILLIAM. WILLIAM DOUGLAS, of VERMONT. BILLY DOUGLAS. a great gun maker. for a time he worked at WILLIAMS TOWN, as a gun maker. I believe he used brick dust & milk for the red, just as used back in the day. what cal. is yours? I have taken mine to rendezvous, and hunted many yrs. ago with it. now at 78+++, I punch holes in paper. and still have fun. toot.

Back