• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New England Fowler

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes one wonder how the hell you lose a crate big enough to ship a long arm in, do you have a tracking number, and was it insured from the shipper. I would be raising some ruckus on this one. I hope the gun shows up. Hopefully some pot head that works for the postal service has not figured out what it was and fingered it. What's wrong with these people, all they do is complain about wages and going broke.

Makes one wonder how the hell you lose a crate big enough to ship a long arm in, do you have a tracking number, and was it insured from the shipper. I would be raising some ruckus on this one. I hope the gun shows up. Hopefully some pot head that works for the postal service has not figured out what it was and fingered it. What's wrong with these people, all they do is complain about wages and going broke.
How you lose a crate... You and your buddies sneak it out the back door and into the bed of your pickup truck covered with whatever; what really hurts is it will be sold for pennies for dope and never seen again. The person who stole it never worked a hard day, much less put that kind of art and skill into anything, but they don't mind stealing for a living. And people wonder why thieves were crucified in ancient Rome, like the guys with Jesus? Maybe it's time to get serious about crime.

Very nice. Congratulations. Let me know when you want to go for a period squirrel hunt. If we go across the river from you I know a place we might get a pheasant or 2 as well. And be able to scout for muzzleloader deer season.

I'm hopeful and optimistic your package will arrive. The postal service has its problems, but I've had far better service from them than from FedEx.
Seems both services have taken a nose dive these last month few months. Reports of delays and losses are becoming worrisome. Last parts order was sent by UPS to our local Post Office. It took 3 full days between the time it was delivered to the PO for them to get it to front desk for pick up.

It came!!! Thanks so much to Rich and all your hard work!

Attachments

• 510EA2B2-A63B-4B05-888D-C0F5BC65319E.jpeg
    510EA2B2-A63B-4B05-888D-C0F5BC65319E.jpeg
    185.7 KB · Views: 171
  • ADAB2F2D-1CFA-4BD5-B7C0-D2A687AE5C89.jpeg
    ADAB2F2D-1CFA-4BD5-B7C0-D2A687AE5C89.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 179
Really glad that it has FINALLY arrived. There is enough man-made drama in this old world right now without this kinda’ manure.
Now go forth and shoot it...and take lots of pictures for the rest of us to enjoy.
p.s. Put on some proper clothes! It’s November and you’re in NE, you shouldn’t be in shorts and t-shirt!

Latest posts

Back