• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New England Colonial Trade Fair

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a reminder to folks in the North east, the new England Colonial trade fair is the weekend of March 23 & 24 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Lots of good stuff and crafts.

There were a few vendors there last year that had both black english and french amber flints. don't know if they will be there again this year.

It is held at the old Red Hook Brewery (now a new name?) on Red Hook Drive near the airport. There is an advertisement for the event in Muzzleloader Magazine

I will be there.
Never walk away empty handed. Last year I left with a copper coffee pot from Westminster Forge. What can I say - I’m like a crow - it was shiny!

Back