• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

New double .50 cal. pistol from Pedersoli seen at Shot Show

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know the manufacturer and country of origin of the Middlesex .62 double pistol?

Hi Ed,

Unfortunately, we do not have any double barrel caplocks in stock. They sold out immediately. We have more arriving in about 2 weeks, but I think they are also sold. Should I put you on the waiting list and contact you when there is one available for you. I think that there will be more available within 2 months.

There is not a kit form.

Thanks,

Wendy

Wendy Plunkett
Middlesex Village Trading Co
603-826-5825
----- Original Message

I am not sure how many are on the waiting list but there sure does seem to be a good market for this setup.

On ebay there is a stock duplicator for $1,000 and you can cut out stocks all day long. Just the problem would be the barrels and especially the breech plugs. If you could get the plugs down and have the stuff to do the metal casting for the fittings then it should be a quite popular venture.

I have also seen a listing for damascus pistol barrels from a damascus maker in the UK.

Ed

Id like to have a bigger grip, but as you say they can be fixed up, Pedersoli see's they have sold out bellow and will think they can raise the price! :rotf: just kidding, they wont sell 1 for every 10 Middlesex does. Fred (who waited to late. :cursing: ) :hatsoff:

Back