• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD New Custom Built 45 Caliber Flintlock Rifle - Partial Trade(s) for TC's

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have one of my custom built 45 caliber flintlock rifles for sale. The rifle was completed in August and has never been fired. The specifications are as follows.

Maple Wood - Stained and completed inside and out with multiple finishes and sealers.

Rice 45 Caliber 7/8" Octagon - 36" Long - 1-66" Twist Square Groove Barrel that has beed polished/lapped inside to include the plug face

Small Siler Flintlock

Davis #4 Double Set Trigger

White Lightnin Touch Hole Liner

TOW Rear Sight #RS-G-354-14
TOW Front Sight #FS-PA-37-I

Most of the Brass Furniture is custom made by me.

I am asking $1,300 which includes shipping in a new hard plastic gun case (which you keep) via fully insured shipping through the USPS. If you happen to live out West, the shipping will be $25 more - sorry, but they have extra charges. I take USPS Money Orders for payment and can take a credit/debit card with the added 3.5% they charge me.

I will consider partial trade(s) for Thompson Center Renegade's, Seneca's and Cherokee's. Percussion preferred. They must be in very good condition.

IMG_0657.JPG
IMG_0658.JPG
IMG_0659.JPG
IMG_0660.JPG
IMG_0661.JPG
IMG_0662.JPG
IMG_0663.JPG
IMG_0664.JPG
IMG_0665.JPG
IMG_0666.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts