New Capote!

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Frontier's

40 Cal
MLF Vendor
Reaction score
FINALLY Found one! I went over to a friends place to drop off a couple pistols I had worked on for him and while there, his other friend had a small store set up and was giving me a tour and showing me his recent buckskins he had brain tanned. Along the way I saw a couple capotes and asked if they were for sale. He took me over, had me try one on and it fit perfect. Turned out to be a 100% wool Hudson Bay capote and he cut me a deal on it. Couldn't say no! Super warm! I have a 80% blend and the difference is night and day when it comes to thickness and warmth.

Today is snowed just enough and was cold enough ( 15* ) to dress up and go take some pictures.

Jaeger

40 Cal.
Reaction score
FINALLY Found one! I went over to a friends place to drop off a couple pistols I had worked on for him and while there, his other friend had a small store set up and was giving me a tour and showing me his recent buckskins he had brain tanned. Along the way I saw a couple capotes and asked if they were for sale. He took me over, had me try one on and it fit perfect. Turned out to be a 100% wool Hudson Bay capote and he cut me a deal on it. Couldn't say no! Super warm! I have a 80% blend and the difference is night and day when it comes to thickness and warmth.

Today is snowed just enough and was cold enough ( 15* ) to dress up and go take some pictures.

Group Builder