Quantcast

New but getting older.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Ballshooter

36 Cl.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, Name is Paul aka..Ballshooter. I have been shooting/hunting for about 44 years. Just now getting back into muzzleloader's. Wish I did it years ago I remember just how much fun it is. I have taken two elk and one deer with a .50 T/C Hawken. That gun is long gone..but I have an old Investarms Cabela's Hawken .54 and a T/C Scout in .50. Looking to get a .54 flintlock just seems right. Anyway enough about me glad to find a dedicated muzzleloader forum. I am sure I will be asking a few questions of you more informed group of people.

Capnball

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi, Name is Paul aka..Ballshooter. I have been shooting/hunting for about 44 years. Just now getting back into muzzleloader's. Wish I did it years ago I remember just how much fun it is. I have taken two elk and one deer with a .50 T/C Hawken. That gun is long gone..but I have an old Investarms Cabela's Hawken .54 and a T/C Scout in .50. Looking to get a .54 flintlock just seems right. Anyway enough about me glad to find a dedicated muzzleloader forum. I am sure I will be asking a few questions of you more informed group of people.
Welcome Paul from Maryland.
I shoot an original Bridesberg in 58 cal from 1862. I also shoot a Pedersoli .45 flintlock and an unmentionable muzzleloader.
Neil

Capnball

45 Cal.
Reaction score
I did a blog about it called Bridesberg Resurrection in the builder corner. Plenty of pictures.
Check it out

Neil

Latest posts