• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE NEW Bucks County LR

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaino

Cannon
Reaction score
New Bucks County LR made by me. ...F. Lehto is engraved on bbl. Maple stock from a blank. Rice bbl.....50 cal., "B" weight swamped bbl X46". Lock....Chambers Golden Age. Parts made by me.....Pbox and BC toe release, 3 RR pipes, M cap, sideplate, trigger and plate, sterling silver star and assorted small parts. Engraving by Tim Adlam.

Steel parts are browned and brass parts are slightly aged. LOP....13-3/4", Trigger pull....2-1/2 lbs. Weight...approx. 8 lbs. This BC LR is very slim and petite as were the originals and has ALL the BC features, including an elongated finial RR entry pipe Price.....$4300 including shipping. Add'l photos sent to an email address of interested enquiries. .......Fred
P1010010 (2).JPG
P1010003.JPG
P1010003.JPG

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    298.5 KB · Views: 344
  • P1010005.JPG
    P1010005.JPG
    291.4 KB · Views: 398
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    281.5 KB · Views: 444
those things are getting to beautiful to take out into the woods & shoot. yes I know that is there purpose. they would look great on a calendrer.

New Bucks County LR made by me. ...F. Lehto is engraved on bbl. Maple stock from a blank. Rice bbl.....50 cal., "B" weight swamped bbl X46". Lock....Chambers Golden Age. Parts made by me.....Pbox and BC toe release, 3 RR pipes, M cap, sideplate, trigger and plate, sterling silver star and assorted small parts. Engraving by Tim Adlam.

Steel parts are browned and brass parts are slightly aged. LOP....13-3/4", Trigger pull....2-1/2 lbs. Weight...approx. 8 lbs. This BC LR is very slim and petite as were the originals and has ALL the BC features, including an elongated finial RR entry pipe Price.....$4300 including shipping. Add'l photos sent to an email address of interested enquiries. .......FredView attachment 48246View attachment 48247View attachment 48247
Masterful work.

A beautifully made riflr, gorgeous stock. but not too beautiful to use off the range- it's too beautiful not to.A gun like that is enough for one lifetime.

I grew up in Bucks County, so these rifles have always found a soft spot in my heart. This is one of the most beautiful recreations I have ever seen. Well done, sir!

One of the most important features of Bucks County LRs is the RR entry pipe, so added the one that's on this BC......Fred
P1010008.JPG

Back