• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Nevada; Lakes Crossing Muzzleloaders

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Gibbs

40 Cal
Reaction score
Just thought I’d throw this out there. Are there any Lakes Crossings members out there? I purchased my life membership in 1978. Many folks are gone now, but I sure miss the glory days of the late seventies into the eighties!

Lakes Crossing Muzzleloaders are still around. FB is where to contact them. I need to pay my dues. Not sure how the club is doing though, as their main shooting range looks like it is in the history books, and they are looking for new shooting places. They usually sponsor 3 'rondyvoos' each year, tin tipis ok.

OK Lakes Crossing muzzle loaders is still active. They shoot the second Sunday of the month in Vinton Ca.

Latest posts

Back