• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

SOLD Nessmuk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks:

Here’s a well built, sharp, ruggedly simple knife, at a good price

It’s a Nessmuk. The price is $125.00 + $15.00 S &H with insurance. It measures 8-1/2” long overall. It has a 4-1/2” long blade, Curly Maple handle with (2) 1/8” Iron pins. The blade is 1-3/8” wide at the “hump.”

The sheath is 6-7 oz. Veg. tanned tooling hide. It’s all hand saddle stitched. The sheath has a belt loop that will take a 2-1/4” wide belt. I didn’t dye the leather. It was oiled to get that color.

Make no mistake, this knife IS Sharp!!!

I designed this from a picture that one of our members emailed me. I scaled it up and went from there. The sheath is almost 3/8” thick and water molded to the knife. This knife would be a great slicer or skinner and a fine addition to your meat processing operation. This will also make a great addition to your persona gear.

PM me here if you’re interested. I accept PayPal, MO's or Checks. Checks will add 2 weeks to the process, AND the USPS is currently running Waaaaay behind! :mad:

God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Nessmuk 2-21-2022 001.JPG
    Nessmuk 2-21-2022 001.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 142
  • Nessmuk 2-21-2022 002.JPG
    Nessmuk 2-21-2022 002.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 159
  • Nessmuk 2-21-2022 003.JPG
    Nessmuk 2-21-2022 003.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Nessmuk 2-21-2022 004.JPG
    Nessmuk 2-21-2022 004.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Nessmuk 2-21-2022 005.JPG
    Nessmuk 2-21-2022 005.JPG
    171 KB · Views: 104
  • Nessmuk 2-21-2022 006.JPG
    Nessmuk 2-21-2022 006.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Signature, date sheet 001.JPG
    Signature, date sheet 001.JPG
    105.8 KB · Views: 84
Dang that's nice ! It would look great next to the other 2 knives of yours I own!

Love my patch, and belt knives of yours that will be with me in Friendship. Hmmm, Maybe my wife need a new knife ?

This better go quick, if anyone is questioning quality, please PM me, I'll attest.

Sincerely, and God Bless, Eric

Attachments

• TF Knives 1 .jpg
    TF Knives 1 .jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 28
  • TF Knives 2 .jpg
    TF Knives 2 .jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Hey Eric:
Thank you. You've rapidly become one of my biggest advocates. I'm happy that you love the 2 knives you got from me and that you're repping me in Friendship. A little advertising can NEVER hurt. :thumb: ;)
I've got a PM headed your way.
God bless:
Two Feathers

I have a nessmuk that I got from Two Feathers awhile back Real nice knife, also have one of his patch knives. And come to think of it he made me a chefs knife to my specs that I use all the time. All great knives that I enjoy owning. Good guy and great craftsman.

Enjoy the day, Steve

I have a nessmuk that I got from Two Feathers awhile back Real nice knife, also have one of his patch knives. And come to think of it he made me a chefs knife to my specs that I use all the time. All great knives that I enjoy owning. Good guy and great craftsman.

Enjoy the day, Steve

Hmmmm ? A chef's knife ? I may be talking to Two Feathers about that.......

Great knives...one and all! I have several from two feathers and they're all outstanding, including the "chef's knife ".

God bless,
Rodd
Hey Rodd:
Thank you for this, and for all your business. You do own a lot of Two Feathers knives. :thumb: :)
I hope things are going well out there?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Enjoy the day, Steve
Hi Stever:
Glad to hear that you still like your knives. It was a pleasure working with YOU. The Chefs knife handle...not so much! MAN, that was the hardest wood I ever worked with but it came out really nice. I guess that TF-O patch knife is still working OK too?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Bump t.t.

Hard to believe this hasn't sold.
Would be great for an early to mid 19th century woodsman impression.
I've seen images of shot pouches or "ditty bags" with a sheath sewn to the back for one of these knives,,, one edition of "Nessmuck's" book even has cover art (don't know who the artist is or if it is an actual depiction of G.W. Sears) depicting "Nessmuk" carrying the knife this way.
41ruDY4JWWL.jpg
knapsack.jpg
dity bad.JPG

Bump t.t.

Hard to believe this hasn't sold.
Would be great for an early to mid 19th century woodsman impression.
I've seen images of shot pouches or "ditty bags" with a sheath sewn to the back for one of these knives,,, one edition of "Nessmuck's" book even has cover art (don't know who the artist is or if it is an actual depiction of G.W. Sears) depicting "Nessmuk" carrying the knife this way.
View attachment 125692
View attachment 125693
View attachment 125694
Brokennock:
It may finally be sold??? I've got some interest from another website? Just got a PM from there?
It does look like it's sold, I'll know, hopefully, yet today?
Thanks again for your help and encouragement.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back