• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WITHDRAWN Nessmuk with reduced price

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Feathers

62 Cal.
MLF Sponsor
Reaction score
Howdy folks, Two Feathers here: For sale: Nessmuk; with original; slightly varied blade design, Priced has been reduced to $110.00 + $15.00 s&h USD$ to any of the 50 United States.

Here’s another chance to own a custom handcrafted Two Feathers knife. This knife design has at least one very satisfied customer.

This is my design, with a slight variation in width and tang. It’s closely patterned after the original Nessmuk created by George Washington Sears in the 1880’s. My version has a full tang handle with wood slabs. While the original Nessmuk had a partial tang and antler handle, I feel that my updated version will be more solid for years of hard use. This is evidenced by the fact that the whereabouts of the original is unknown? It probably got broken along the way and tossed into the woods?

My Nessmuk blade is 1095 high carbon steel. It’s 3-3/4” long, by 1-1/4” wide, by 3/32” thick and razor sharp. It has a tough straight grained Maple handle, held on with (2) 1/8” Iron pins. The handle has been oil stained, just a bit to add some color, otherwise it’s almost colorless. The Maple handle has been sanded, oiled, polished, and wax sealed for years of hard use. This is a knife that you can pass on to your kids and them to their kids. It will serve its owner well for many years to come.

The sheath is made of 3 oz. Vegetable tanned tooling leather, with a Rawhide cover stitched over it for a PC look. The sheath has a belt loop stitched on the rear that will accept a 2” wide belt. The whole thing is hand stitched with artificial sinew for an 1800’s look.

For the person interested in a more modern hunting knife without giving up that PC appearance, look no further, here it is. This one will fit right in at your next Mountain Man gathering or modern hunting camp. This knife will give you all the feel of a modern knife, while retaining that nostalgia of an 1800’s Fur Trade era knife. This sheath is dyed Chocolate Brown.
If interested, PM me here.

I ship/sell to Canada, but all prices are in USD$ to the 50 United states. Shipping outside of the US is costly. Prices will vary accordingly.

I prefer PayPal; and I CANNOT stress this enough, please, please, please, use the PayPal friends option when sending funds! I also accept postal and bank money orders. MO’s will add 1 week for travel time. I ship same day as funds are received, the exceptions are Federal holidays, Sundays, PO hours, and severe weather.

If interested PM me here. As always, thanks for looking.

God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• thumbnail (344).jpg
    thumbnail (344).jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 123
  • thumbnail (345).jpg
    thumbnail (345).jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 142
  • thumbnail (346).jpg
    thumbnail (346).jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 165