• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

WANTED nessmuck knife blade

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a 5 or 6 in. nessmuck knife blade with scale holes already drilled. I will handle it myself with elk slabs. Good quality steel, would consider Damascus but not really important.

Looking for a 5 or 6 in. nessmuck knife blade with scale holes already drilled. I will handle it myself with elk slabs. Good quality steel, would consider Damascus but not really important.
Not sure if this guy will ship just a blade, but worth a try. Probably one of the most accurate recreations of a Nessmuk that I've seen. The curves are pretty close, thickness (thinness really) is right, grind is correct.
http://chudzinski.tripod.com/

Thanks to all for your suggestions. I have bought the nessmuck from Two Feathers after discussing the blade with him and his in put, very fine knife and will suit me well for the intended purpose.

"Nessmuk’s views towards knives are arch-typical of the classic outdoorsmen; he preferred thin knives, keen edges and a useable length. Nessmuk, like other classic outdoorsmen, recognized that a hatchet or small axe was the tool of choice for chopping, and wrote with disfavor of large, thick “Bowie” knives. Instead, a smaller knife designed for cutting efficiency was highlyfavored."
trio.jpg

Back