• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NEPA club Shoots

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kvermilion

32 Cal
Reaction score
Folks I moved awhile back to NEPA Blakeslee area, I am a bit far from my home club in Ohio to make the matches every third weekend, so I am looking for a club near by. Can anyone point my in the right direction so I can shoot a weekend or two. Also if there are any rendezvous in the area.

Thanks
Ken

thomas:
Welcome from another NEPA boy, Berwick. I used to drop off a guy in Blakselee from my ship back in 1968. Never actually been IN Blakeslee, but I know the exit off I-80.

Check with Wapaho. I think he can steer you in the right direction? He invited me to a regular monthly shot in Danville, Pa. About 20 miles for me. I don't shoot anymore, but I may go just to be there? LOVE the smell of burnin' BP in the morning!
I hope this helps?
God bless:
Two Feathers

Hi Ken, Our club - First Frontier Militia, is just outside Bowmanstown, which would be one exit south of I-80 using the turnpike. About a half hour from Blakeslee. We shoot every second Sunday(this weekend). Things usually kick off around 9:30-10:00 or so. TommyG

Thanks for the Info, Bowmanstown is about 40 minutes so defiantly going to try to make it down, hopefully this weekend if not I will be down.

Ken The closest club to you would be the Garage Rats in Brodheadsville. The easiest way for you would be to take Rt. 115 south, it will meet up with Rt. 209 in Brodheadsville. Continue on 209 south for about 3 miles. You will see the Chestnuthill Diner on your left. Across the street you will see a red barn, that's the club. there is a driveway going up along side the barn that will take you up to the club.

Back