• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Neeeeext!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the knife! Good shape for doing many things. And the "coffin" handle looks good also.
Craig "Wildcat" Wilcox:
Howdy; thank you kindly. I appreciate any support of my work! The "coffin handle" was purely an accident that came about from hand grinding the blade profile. I use my patterns, but sometimes I get a little "off course" and that was the result. I'd say it's more of a "Lord...I have NO idea what shape that is" kinda shape? :dunno: ;) It's missing the "head box" for a true Coffin shape.
Thank you for your comment and your time to post.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Were I you, sir, I might look to have a metal stamp made with your "Two Feathers" logo. Then forge ahead!
Red Dirt Dave:
Thank you for your time to comment.
I have a 2 feathers logo stamp for steel, but it doesn't do a great job, so I only use it occasionally.
I DO stamp the rear of my sheathes and pretty much all my leather work with a 2 feathers stamp.
God bless:
Two Feathers

'Poet:
Thank you.
Here's 2 new ones. The big one I finished a few weeks ago. The little patch knife I just finished this morning.
They're both custom made according to my customer's wishes. He wants the big knife to Kant on his Right side for a Left hand Cross draw. The little one he wanted to attach to a shooting bag strap so I put on a 1.5" belt loop. He can carry it as a neck knife OR strap it to his possible bag.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Attachments

• Paul's custom knives and sheaths 001.JPG
    Paul's custom knives and sheaths 001.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Paul's custom knives and sheaths 002.JPG
    Paul's custom knives and sheaths 002.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 33
  • Paul's custom knives and sheaths 003.JPG
    Paul's custom knives and sheaths 003.JPG
    201 KB · Views: 36