• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Need to replace the ramrod pipe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firestick

40 Cal
Reaction score
Messing with Navy Arms Buffalo Hunter (cleaning) and dropped it. It landed just right on a work stool and broke the entry pipe for the ramrod.:confused: Now I need to find another. It is almost the size of a pistol RR pipe. The barrel is only an inch long. May be tough to dig one of these up. Who, in your opinion, Is the go to source for pipes and thimbles?

TOW's paper catalog has life size pics of their parts. Handy for matching up broken or missing components to possible new replacements.

Well I'll be.....that sucks. Wonder if they will get around to printing a new version?

Well I'll be.....that sucks. Wonder if they will get around to printing a new version?
At least they have p[ix on line. More than I can say about many items on the DGW site. TOTW was very helpful in getting me the correct nipple for my NA Buffalo Hunter.

Really looking like I'll have to get one that is similar and reshape it to match as close as I can. May be best if I get 2 of them in case I mess up the 1st attempt.

Back