• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Need information anyone have manual?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlie54

32 Cal
Reaction score
I recently purchased this Kehnkle three barrel set used, unfired, no manual.
50 caliber’s, and 20 gage. 2000’s serial number.
I know this is not considered a muzzleloader, it is black power only.
My Ruger Old Army 44 caiber revolver is, with centered nipples, so I don’t understand the no-no I read in another post. Only information I have been able to find on this. Website, and phone number haven’t gotten me any where.
Any help would be appreciated.
Also, I’ve been hunting with a 50 caliber TC Hawken since 1981. Taken quite a few deer with it.

Attachments

• 1DA2DF5E-7E2A-417F-8D27-76F043066809.jpeg
    1DA2DF5E-7E2A-417F-8D27-76F043066809.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
OK well first, there is a whole set of rules that all members here have agreed to, to become members. Second, those rules contain prohibitions on certain topics, and restrictions on where other topics may be posted. Rule 7. We do not discuss modern (in-line) muzzleloading firearms. We do allow discussion of replica breech loaders and cap-n-ball revolvers IF they were made or were copies of designs made as of 1865 or before. The Ruger OA is considered sufficiently similar to originals to meet that exception. For example one may find replica 1873 Single Action Army revolvers that are cap-n-ball, but as these are copies of the 1873 Colt Army revolver, even though converted to cap-n-ball, they are not allowed.

You may try other forums, or perhaps get an answer on the sister site to this forum, Modern Muzzleloader.com

LD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back