• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Need a Cannon for wife!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
40 years ago my wife went with me to an advertised muzzleloader shoot near her home town, we didn’t realize it was a muzzleloading cannon shoot. She’s wanted a coehorn mortar ever since the owner let her fire it.

'So, what's the problem? Get her one!'

I've bought her about 10 muzzle loading rifles, some of which I haven't told her about ;)

(i'm not sure I want to pay for the powder for a sewer pipe sized muzzleloader)

Last edited:
This is what she needs

Attachments

• 9CCCB42C-B67B-4628-A92F-8179EE21E574.jpeg
    9CCCB42C-B67B-4628-A92F-8179EE21E574.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 16D15FE3-74C5-4F9F-9A64-3E52F9CDC6BC.jpeg
    16D15FE3-74C5-4F9F-9A64-3E52F9CDC6BC.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
My wife brought the first cannon we got, and still have, it was a fathers day present. I also got a bottle of Scotch for Christmas one year only cost $400.
We now own 4 cannons and one mortar, and still keep looking at more.

The Coehorn? This was assembled about 20 years ago. I got the barrel from someone called Cannon Mike if I remember correctly. A friend made the bed and metal work.
Fun shooter. Yes its for sale. Inquiry within.

Bed is white Oak. Metal parts are hand forged except for elevation screw. Comes with loading and firing equipment. Book “the complete cannoner” also included.

The Coehorn? This was assembled about 20 years ago. I got the barrel from someone called Cannon Mike if I remember correctly. A friend made the bed and metal work.
Fun shooter. Yes its for sale. Inquiry within.
Let's talk about selling it. Private talk is OK. Thanks

Back