• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Need a Cannon for wife!!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tip, I doubt our local P.D. and Sheriff's Department would appreciate her parking a full size gun in the yard!!
Dixie gun works has em. Or a nice gatling gun might make her happy. They got those as well. They can be to scale to avoid the sheriff inquiry.

Dixie had several sorts, scales and prices in their catalog. If iron be sure it has a steel liner. Be safe. Might want to consider a mortar?

I have three cannons and can speak of the fun a mortar brings! We had one that shot the four or six ounce tomato paste cans filled with concrete. We had a house on the water and at least once a week we’d have competitions trying to hit logs or random debri out in the middle of the bay. You can buy ones that shoot golf balls too! Totally fun.

They burn less powder
They don’t weigh so much to be a PIA to move
They are EASY to clean
They cost less
Etc

I have his golf ball mortar. It's a stellar, fun piece.

Peterson Arms

yy.jpg

Back