• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

NCSMLRA State Match Sept. 8-11

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are. M.

NC NMLRA Field Rep, NRA ML Instructor
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
0_NCSMLRA_MB_AD_Final_220421_193316.jpg

Get ahold of me or @D. Buck Stopshere for more information. Look for us also in the June edition of Muzzle Blasts!

Do you have rifles, horns, clothes, knives, and accoutrement you're trying to offload? Bring it with you! We would love to begin incorporating that comminity within the State Organization.

I can't post the link here, but there is a Facebook page for the North Carolina State Muzzleloading Rifle Association and an event for the 2022 State Match.

Feel free to find it, like it, and share it.

Here's a list of disciplines to compete in so you can start casting and practicing!

Flintlock Rifle
Percussion Rifle
NC Resident Champion
Flint Smoothbore
Rifle Musket (As Issued)
Percussion Pistol
As Issued Revolver
Open Revolver
Flintlock Pistol
Kentucky Pistol
Ladies Championship
Juniors Match
Seniors Match
Haffner Hunting (flint or percussion)
Buffalo Match
Shotgun
Chunk Gun
Hawk and Knife
NC Club Championship

Here's a list of disciplines to compete in so you can start casting and practicing!

Flintlock Rifle
Percussion Rifle
NC Resident Champion
Flint Smoothbore
Rifle Musket (As Issued)
Percussion Pistol
As Issued Revolver
Open Revolver
Flintlock Pistol
Kentucky Pistol
Ladies Championship
Juniors Match
Seniors Match
Haffner Hunting (flint or percussion)
Buffalo Match
Shotgun
Chunk Gun
Hawk and Knife
NC Club Championship
Great general information, but more detail could help attract more participants. Maybe offer some easy to use links. And not everyone here uses Facebook.

Great general information, but more detail could help attract more participants. Maybe offer some easy to use links. And not everyone here uses Facebook
Sometimes the forum treats external links as ads which makes things a little tricky. I'll make sure the schedule and aggregate list gets posted here soon enough.

Back