• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

WANTED Navy Arms Terry’s Texas Ranger Shotgun

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for one of these short barreled percussion shotguns made by Navy Arms years back.
May also consider a Howdah .20 gauge or other short barreled 20 gauge shotgun.
If you have something along those lines PLEASE contact me by PM. Thanks.

Looking for one of these short barreled percussion shotguns made by Navy Arms years back.
There is a Pedersoli coach gun listed.

Second cup morning inquiry...
Do you mean the 12 gauge side by side from Navy Arms with the two sets of barrels, 14" and 28"?
Navy Arms had that one and another, was it perhaps 18" or 20" barrels?
Both I think were not back action locks but I may need more coffee.

Nkbj, BigSkyRambler mentioned the Pedersoli that is currently listed. The Pedersoli 20“ along with the Baker they currently offer both have back action locks. The Navy Arms offerings did NOT use back action locks. I am looking for a 14 “ Navy Arms. Hope that adds some clarification as I wait for my coffee to brew! ☕
Cheers

I used to have one of those short Navy Arms shotguns. They're not the best made things out there, especially the locks. The Pedersoli Howdah is far nicer if you can get one of those.

i have an origi
Just something to think about, I have an original 10 gauge English double barrel at the house. I want to say its around 20 or 22 inch. its a good shooter, heavy as heck and solid., pretty nasty with buckshot. Didn't know if you were dead set on a Navy Arms.

Granville, thanks for the reply. I would consider other shotguns but weight is a concern for me. I’m afraid the 10 gauge guns tend to be overbuilt for good reason. Unfortunately that makes them a bit unwieldy when shortened. Thanks again.

Back